Theory and Principle is looking for an experienced project manager to join its team. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal and justice technology product design and development firm. We work with nonprofits, law firms, and legal tech companies globally and are on a mission to bring good design to the legal industry.
The company is based in Portland, Maine. Both local and remote applicants are welcome.
- Act as primary point of contact with clients
- Set and manage client expectations throughout a project lifecycle
- Work with project team on a daily basis to execute project plan
- Facilitate a Scrum framework, including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, backlog management, and client sprint reporting
- Track budgets, project expenditure, and burndown charts
- Work closely with the product manager to create a project plan, keep clients informed, and ensure project goals can be met within budget
Portland,MEUS-based on-site or remote
- This job is remote friendly.
- 4+ years of project management experience in a digital agency or projectized organization
- Knowledge of the agile software development processes
- Experience managing project budgets
- Prior experience in the legal industry
- Experience working in Jira