MobilizeAmerica is a volunteer management platform and network that enables activists, progressive organizations and campaigns to connect and win elections. This year, hundreds of campaigns and use our platform to manage their supporters, tapping into progressive partner audiences in the tens of millions.
MobilizeAmerica is at a pivotal growth point. We’ve successfully proven our core product in a fast-moving market, and are scaling to have the maximum possible in the midterms, the 2020 presidential elections, and within the broader progressive ecosystem. As a Senior PM, you’ll have ownership over your product roadmap. You’ll work closely with our CTO to define MobilizeAmerica’s product strategy and will be responsible for allocating product and design resources.
Skills and responsibilities
- Learn the needs of volunteers, progressive organizations and political campaigns, and use this knowledge to identify the best opportunities to leverage technology to improve growth, usability and conversion.
- Develop the winning vision for MobilizeAmerica’s product.
- Rally the engineering team to deliver on your vision.
- Build a roadmap that balances incremental improvements with new products or product lines that redefine how campaigns, organizations and organizers can engage volunteers.
- Incorporate diverse stakeholder requirements — on issues like branding and data management — into elegant and extensible product solutions.
- Manage the ideation, creation, launch and roll-out of the products you design — including measuring their success.
- Partner with our Growth and Design teams to run experiments and test prototypes.
- Be a partner in ideation and execution of product design initiatives.
New York,NYWe're based right off Union Square
- Have at least 4 to 8 years of experience in product management, ideally in startups where you’ve seen things scale (and break); title and compensation commensurate with experience.
- Are comfortable crafting product strategy from a 30,000-foot view one day, and drilling closely down to tactical execution the next.
- Bring strong product intuition and know how to balance the creative with the practical.
- Can identify needs and know when to build a product or when to buy a product to solve those needs.
- Are obsessed with delivering an amazing end-user experience.
- Care deeply about rallying ordinary people for progressive causes. We’re a mission-driven company, and everything we do is guided by political impact. At the end of the day, we’re here to help progressive organizations and campaigns to organize and win.
- Ideally, have experience working with enterprise clients, and an intuition for when to push back, what to productize vs. customize, and how to prioritize a roadmap between client-driven and core work.