Skylight is at the forefront of a civic movement to reinvent how the government serves the public in a digital world.
We’re looking for an experienced Digital Services Coach to join our talented team of technologists in driving this movement forward.
You’ll be a key part of our small, but rapidly growing team, which consists of several former Presidential Innovation Fellows, founders of 18F, and members of the U.S. Digital Service. (It’s an exciting time to join us!)
We work closely with our clients to build-up their own capacity to deliver useful, usable, enduring, and secure digital services. The work is challenging, but highly rewarding: millions of people — from veterans to immigrants — depend on government services to fulfill their needs every day.
Your initial challenge will be to help transform how the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation develops innovative models for driving and improving the quality of American healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Coach product delivery teams on how to effectively adopt key principles from the U.S. Digital Services Playbook, such as focusing on user needs, delivering iteratively, and user modern technology stacks
- Coach leaders and managers on how to adopt these principles across the entire organization in order to transform mission outcomes
- Represent Skylight's culture of delivery when interacting with government stakeholders (such as the U.S. Digital Service) and other contractors
What we’re looking for:
- Experience coaching organizations, executives, and teams to think and be more digital
- A mindset and work approach that aligns with our core values
- Able to travel from time to time to support on-site client meetings
We focus on supporting you in a variety of ways:
- Highly competitive salary
- Profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
- Company-subsidized health and dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Time to focus on activities such as learning & development, open-source projects, and community outreach
- An environment that empowers you to unleash your superpowers for public good
- Relocation assistance (on a case-by-case basis)
- This job is remote friendly.