You'll be our second engineer, working directly with our CTO, to build integrations into medical software for our greenfield platform. You'll have a major impact on the code and shape the direction of the product.
- Build connectors/integrations into 3rd party medical systems
- Build data parsers for our data ingestion engine
- Help design the architecture for our integration and ingestion engine
Skills and responsibilities
Our Tech Stack
- Microservices built in Elixir, connected using GraphQL and GRPC.
- React/Redux on the frontend (not even a single line jQuery, phew!)
- Kubernetes on Google Cloud Platform, Docker, Redis, Postgres, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Github and TravisCI for Development/CD.
- This job is remote friendly.
$50,000.00-$120,000.00yearly, Salary is negotiable.
- Deadline: n/a
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has experience with UI Automation (i.e, Selenium, UIPath, or AutoIT)
- Isn't afraid to drop down to Wireshark or GDB to figure out how something works
- Has worked with healthcare technology before (HL7, FHIR, etc.)
- Knowledge of (but not necessarily an expert in) writing Elixir
- Has experience consuming REST or GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge and experience of agile software development methods
- You are passionate about the quality of your code