The Presidio Trust is an independent federal executive agency that is responsible along with our partners for ensuring that the Presidio is a national park that at no cost to the tax payers is a park for the people in perpetuity.
Amazing team. with a wide variety of skills. Position reports to the CFO. The Finance & Technology Division includes: Procurement, Technology, Finance, Office Services, and Accounting. Current team of 13 not counting the Director.
The Director of Information Technology provides vision and leadership for the Information Technology (IT) Department. The Director of IT is responsible for managing the staff and overall operations of the Information Technology Department. They are responsible for the planning, development, and coordination of IT services which includes enterprise applications, security, network and server infrastructure, telecommunications, telephone services, help desk (350+ end users) and project support. The position provides leadership to the Trust as it seeks more effective IT service delivery options and partners with Operational Excellence teams on continuous improvement initiatives. The Director of IT works with agency executives, senior management, and IT Teams to support the business needs and ensures the Trust is effectively managing all IT related assets and resources. Through partnerships with the Leadership Team, the Director of IT will:
- Advance an IT strategy and roadmap that aligns with the Trust's strategic planning process
- Establish, plan, and administer the overall policies and goals for the information technology department
- Advise Executive Management on opportunities and risks associated with technology
- Plan, organize, manage, and monitor all IT projects including new applications development projects and significant infrastructure changes
- Act as a trusted advisor by building and maintaining relationships with business unit leaders
- Oversee the management of the Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning Federal Financial System
- Ensure projects are planned, organized, monitored, and delivered on time and within budget, satisfy customer business needs, and effectively use IT staff resources
- Execute a data-centric strategy and drive digital transformation across the organization
- Provide assessment and direction on emerging technologies to ensure the Trust's IT capabilities respond to the digital business strategy; monitor and analyze technology and trends that could improve the agency
- Develop, track and control the IT annual operating and capital budgets as well as maintenance schedules
- Establish and maintain an agency wide information security program in accordance with applicable laws
- Be responsible for cybersecurity oversight and incident response plan
- Develop, implement, and monitor management information systems, policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security and legal and regulatory compliance
- Negotiate with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products in coordination with Procurement Department
- Develop, maintain, and test the technology related to disaster recovery plans, and participate in agency contingency planning~
San Francisco,CAAmazing urban national park!
- Salary: , Compensation negotiated/disclosed during hiring process by Employee Support Services.
Master's degree in computer science, computer/information technology, OR an equivalent level of progressively responsible education and experience in enterprise application systems project management in the context of designing and maintaining complex, enterprise-service-oriented infrastructure.
- At least five years of experience serving in a leadership level position in IT
- Demonstrated expertise in managing a complex information technology program
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience at the senior management level in a mid-sized organization
- Familiarity with Oracle and Microsoft applications and tools
- Knowledge of the open market telecommunications industry
- Ability to plan, organize, budget for and manage a broad spectrum of advanced information technology programs
- Ability to formulate and implement major information technology programs and policy initiatives, and to direct an organization in the accomplishment of short and long term objectives
- Project management experience monitoring and evaluating contractor activities covering organization-wide systems
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of business process improvements, information technology, budgeting, and resource management