The Tuesday Company creates technology to build a more liberal and inclusive world. Our app, Team bridges the gap between field and digital by enabling campaigns to turn online supporters into a manageable, trackable volunteer database.
The team is based in NYC. We are a small highly diverse team ready to make a difference in civic tech. We value diversity; we support traditional and nontraditional career paths. This position would report to the Chief Technology Officer.
We are seeking someone who wants to have a substantial influence in a fast-growing startup. You’ll use the latest Lean and Agile thinking to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself everyday. You should be a team player who communicates well and will help manage others. We own all our own applications, so you’ll help ensure our products are available to our clients when they need them.
Skills and responsibilities
- Using continuous delivery practices to improve software delivery speed.
- Working in a collaborative, product-focused team to build the next generation of civic tech.
- Create a platform to meet the needs of our clients on a national scale.
- Help our business become data-driven by making real-time data available and using machine learning for competitive advantage.
- Utilizing DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy our software in the most efficient ways.
What we’re looking for:
- Our current tech stack includes, linux, MySql, Python, React, and React-native.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud technology such as AWS, Docker or Kubernetes is a plus.
- A passion for automation; you don’t like doing the same thing twice.