San Francisco Unified School District is a large urban school system in the middle of a profound transformation. We seek to promote equity and social justice for our students, and prepare them for a rapidly changing professional environment. The Department of Technology is a vital part of that transformation, with responsibilities for services, infrastructure, electronic education and assessments, and promoting digital citizenship.
The Executive Director of the Project Management Office reports directly to the CTO. They will manage a team of five (growing to nine over the next six months) as well as multiple vendor and contractor relationships.
The Project Management Office has three main responsibilities in the District:
- Assessing and prioritizing projects
- Overseeing and driving execution of projects
- Developing and disseminating best practices or the entire organization
$119,995.00-$157,899.00yearly, Annually based on experience, effective July 1
- Bachelor’s degree(BA/BS) from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in project development or leadership with increasing responsibilities
- Master’s degree
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- PMP certification
- Experience with global cloud-based product delivery is highly desired
- Experience in a K-12 environment, particularly large urban school districts, is highly desired