The OpenGov engineer organization is responsible for developing our revolutionary suite of applications for better budgeting, improved reporting and operational intelligence, and comprehensive transparency and open data. OpenGov solutions give governments the right tools and relevant data for more informed decision-making and better outcomes for the public.
The Budget team develops our flagship Budget Builder application the helps governments and public agencies simplify and automate budget process, gain more time for analysis and make more informed decisions. The team consists of around 15 people ranging from front/backend developers to product managers and designers.
OpenGov is looking for a passionate Senior Frontend Developer to participate in architecture and development of our flagship Budget Builder product.
Skills and responsibilities
• Implement features and product interfaces for OpenGov Budget Builder
• Architect efficient and reusable front end systems and components for complex financial systems
• Collaborate with product and design to create powerful yet intuitive user interfaces
• Lead a team through the planning and delivery of large initiatives
• 5+ years of professional experience as a software developer
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fieldView application