California is recruiting for a Security Integration Specialist to enable the security development of one of the state’s highest profile systems, the Office of Systems Integration Child Welfare Digital Services project to replace a 20 year-old legacy system used by case workers across the state’s 58 counties. Using open source software, Agile methodologies and user-centered design, the project is embarking on an innovative new approach for California state government.
As the subject matter expert for security working with software development teams, the Security Integration Specialist will work directly with developers to insure the state produces a highly secure, scalable and innovative solution to the state’s Child Welfare needs.
- Strong communications skills
- Understanding Information Security principles
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Experience with testing methodologies
- Experience with developing security policy and standards