M+R is 130 smart people who help nonprofits achieve real, lasting change. We mobilize supporters, raise money, and move the media, the public, and decision-makers. We only work with clients we believe in. We take risks. We work hard. We’re leaders, we're organizers, and we don't stop until we win.
We’re looking for a a top-notch IT Support Specialist to join our team to help our awesome staff. The person in this position provides desktop, server and network support, conducts user trainings and works with our technology-related vendors. We do the back-end work to ensure our colleagues have everything they need to support our clients in changing the world.
- Diagnose and resolve computer problems and requests from users.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot hardware and software, including mobile devices, desktops, laptops, phones, printers and copiers.
- Work with vendors to troubleshoot any service issues.
- Deploy and collect computer equipment for new hires and terminated employees.
- Create and terminate user accounts and system access.
- Monitor IT equipment inventory.
- Regularly update email distribution lists.
- Have at least 1–2 years experience.
- Have familiarity with Microsoft and Macintosh operating systems and networks.
- Are well versed in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Can work independently and assist with multiple projects, priorities and locations.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize and produce quality work on short deadlines.
- Have experience with Google Apps management. This is an added benefit, it’s not required.