M+R is 130 smart people who help nonprofits achieve real, lasting change. We mobilize supporters, raise money, and move the media, the public, and decision-makers. We only work with clients we believe in. We take risks. We work hard. We’re leaders, we're organizers, and we don't stop until we win.
The Ad Operations Specialist will use a variety of tools to implement online ads, from campaign and creative management, to website and pixel tracking, and reporting and quality assurance. The Ad Operations Specialist must be accustomed to working in a dynamic, time-compressed, high-tech environment and completing a variety of tasks in parallel. This individual will be working with both external clients and vendors, along with internal teams.
- Stay knowledgeable in web tracking technologies, advertising serving platforms, CRM and CMS management, and upcoming trends in the space. They will be required to learn new technologies and systems as the need arises.
- Develop and modify best practices across the team as new technology or strategies dictate.
- Work on various web tracking teams with distinct challenges and goals, while clearly setting and communicating expectations with teammates and clients.
- Establish and successfully manage against implementation timelines.
- Proactively conduct in-depth quality assurance on tagging, tracking, and reporting functionality.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting known or suspected problems with the tagging/tracking technology used in implemented projects.
- Handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Work under tight deadlines and have strong attention to detail.
- The Fine Print
This position can be located in any of the following M+R offices:
• 11 Park Pl., New York, NY
• 1901 L St. NW, Washington, DC
• 1611 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA
To apply, use the button on this page. No calls please. M+R will only contact candidates to schedule an interview.
M+R is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered. As a firm we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn and work together to change the world. We are strengthened by our staff’s diversity, including race and ethnicity, social class, national origin, culture, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, and so much more. We strongly encourage folks from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. We love, respect, and welcome you!
Washington,DCAlso located in Oakland, CA and New York, NY
- Deadline: n/a
- Have 1-3 years of media buying experience; ideally with an agency.
- Are comfortable with Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Doubleclick Bid Manager, and Facebook. This experience is required.
- Have worked with tools such as Adwords, Mediamath, Turn, X+1, AdRoll or similar platforms.
- Are detail-oriented! There are lots of details. You are the person who spots that misplaced pixel that’s not tracking conversions properly.
- Are wildly curious about what’s next in the world-changing-business and game to help us get there.
- Are a true believer. You want to change the world. You are hopeful and helpful and ready to keep your boots on the ground and eye on the prize.
- Take ownership of and initiative in everything you do, and understand how to work in a team.
- Are not afraid to speak your mind – you continually suggest new ideas or ways to improve on old ideas or processes.