At Boundless, our mission is empowering families to navigate the immigration system more confidently, rapidly, and affordably. We provide the tools, information, and personalized support to help guide immigrants through this experience with as much peace of mind as possible.
We are a well-funded early-stage startup in Seattle. Boundless is the right place for you if:
- you want to create a meaningful impact on the world with technology
- if you are always on the lookout to get better at what you do
- if you are committed to a diverse and healthy work environment, Boundless is the right place for you.
In this position you work with a small team of great engineers and designers to build mobile and web applications that will guide immigrants through the complicated and stressful immigration process.
Skills and responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- directly improve the lives of immigrants and their families.
- work with a small team to create a frictionless user experience for Boundless.
- turn high fidelity UX designs into reality.
- create a solid UI foundation that will carry Boundless into the future.
- Deadline: n/a
For this role, we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building consumer facing UX heavy products.
- experience setting up, implementing and growing a component based design system.
- passion for creating highly polished user interfaces.
- experience with agile development methodologies.
That would be a plus if you:
- Have previous experience working in a startup environment.
- Have mentoring experience and passionate about helping junior engineers become great at what they do.