Remix is deeply changing the way transit is designed around the world. We're trusted by over 200 cities on 4 continents. We’re building a product that captures how people move through the physical world. All of our products stem directly from our roots as transit believers.
We’re looking for a product manager to take a key role on our team, helping define the future of our mapping platform for cities. The product decisions this person makes would have global reach, effecting the 200+ cities we’re working with.
Skills and responsibilities
- Be the product manager of our transit planning software
- Craft a roadmap of what we’re building for the next 12 months and beyond
- Plan and launch features on our mapping platform
- Talk daily to planners in cities around the world
- Analyze usage data and make smart decisions about improving the product
- You’ve started, led, and shipped well-designed enterprise products, from start to finish
- You have a background in engineering or design
- You’re excited to become a domain expert on planning cities
- You take a deeply collaborative approach to working with engineers and designers