We’re looking for driven, creative, and passionate engineers who love solving challenging technical problems and want their work to make a difference; who care passionately about the art of software engineering, the quality and maintainability of code, and the lives of present and future Americans.
As part of our team, you will work with a small team of designers and engineers to design, develop, and deliver web-based applications and services. You'll work in collaboration with our government partners to better understand and translate policy and business requirements into features, user stories, automated tests, and working code. Your work will impact the lives of millions of Americans.
Skills and responsibilities
- 1+ years of experience developing consumer-facing web applications, services, and APIs.
- Programming in a major languages, such as Node.js, Ruby, Python, Go, or Java.
- Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methodologies, including Scrum, XP, or SAFe.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, RDS, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with deployment, provisioning, and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience with SAML or OAuth.
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S now and in the future without sponsorship.
Washington,DC(Work remotely from anywhere in the United States!)
- Deadline: n/a