We are looking for driven, creative, and passionate front-end web developers who love crafting beautiful and usable user experiences and want their work to make a difference, who care about users and are empathetic to their needs, the simplicity and elegance of simple, functional, design, and the lives of present and future Americans.
You will work with a small team of designers and developers to craft beautiful, simple, and usable web-based applications and services. You'll work with our government partners to better understand and translate policy and business requirements into features, user stories, automated tests, and working code. Your work will impact the lives of millions of Americans.
Skills and responsibilities
- Building applications using a client-side framework such as AngularJS, Ember.js, or React.
- Optimizing client-side web applications for speed and performance.
- Writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jasmine, Mocha, or Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with common development tools, such as Pivotal Tracker and Git.
- Building and testing web applications for accessibility and 508 compliance.
- Experience with React.
- Familiarity with Ruby on Rails (or other MVC web framework), RSpec, Capybara.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S now and in the future without sponsorship
Washington,DC(Work remotely from anywhere in the United States!)
- This job is remote friendly.
- Deadline: n/a