The Door empowers young people to reach their full potential by providing comprehensive youth development services in a diverse and caring environment. At The Door, youth can access health care and education, mental health counseling and crisis assistance, legal assistance, college preparation services, career development, housing supports, arts, sports and recreational activities, and nutritious meals – all for free and under one roof.
Reporting to the Director of Data & Evaluation, the Supervisor serves as the dedicated liaison between the Legal Services department and the Data and Business Operations team.
As the Supervisor of Data, Reporting, & Evaluation supporting the Legal Services department, you will maintain the Salesforce database, generate funder reports, train staff on data governance best practices, implement new technology solutions, and other data tasks.
Skills and responsibilities
- Manage the data reporting portfolio; prepare data for internal performance management, funder reports, and grant proposals
- Establish a data-driven culture within the department; use analytics to assist the Managing Director in developing and monitoring programmatic outcomes and strategy goals
- Develop quality assurance mechanisms and documentation to ensure service delivery is in compliance
- Ensure data is entered in an accurate and timely; train staff on data governance best practices
- Facilitate user research sessions with staff using service design methodologies; use technology to drive efficiency within the program
- Serve as the Salesforce system administrator for the Legal Services department and implement Salesforce system enhancements
- Build out agency-wide data standards and data model; serve as the agency expert on data
- Deadline: n/a
- You have 3+ years’ experience managing data in a non-profit setting (legal immigration setting preferred)
- Experience with government and performance-based contract management for human services organizations
- Experience administering databases required, Salesforce experience highly preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence software such as Tableau or PowerBI
- Advanced Excel skills; Intermediate SQL skills
- Familiarity with service design / human-centered design concepts
- Experience analyzing data related to program delivery
- Ability to interface and work well with all levels of staff while maintaining the confidentiality
- Fluency in Spanish highly preferred