CommunityConnect Labs is a non-profit solutions provider that serves government and nonprofit agencies with solutions to connect with hard to reach communities for social change.
We are a social enterprise with a mission of positive social impact. We provide mobile-first solutions as well as professional services for nonprofits and local governments to better connect and engage their communities.
We are winners of the Twilio Social Impact award and Amazon Imagine award as well as a recipient of Full Circle Fund funding for social impact.
Our work has been evaluated by governments and published in academic journals. One of our projects yielded a 200x ROI, providing local low-income communities with an estimated $46 million per year for the 2021-2030 decade ($460 million total).
We know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits including health benefits and professional development opportunities.
An amazing mission: CommunityConnect Labs’ mission is to help local governments and nonprofits provide better services to communities they serve.
We are impatient changemakers. The work is challenging and fast-paced.
We offer you the flexibility to make daily choices that can help you to be healthy, centered, and productive. We are a mission-driven company where you can do your best, most important work for society. We continuously look for new ways to maintain a culture where people's talents can shine.
A diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is an integral part of our culture. We actively welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a great place to work.
- Serve as engagement lead for several large, government clients with responsibility for overall client project delivery.
- Lead and own all aspects of the implementations including customizations, data migrations, data quality, systems integrations, 3rd party applications, and custom development
- Analyze each client's requests, determine the underlying need or problem and recommend proper solutions
- Work hands-on in creating client deliverables which could include strategy, design, development, testing and training
- Build strong client relationships and rapport with client leadership to establish CCL as a trusted advisor and this build account services over time and increase the project portfolios
Management of People and Practice Development:
- Manage implementation staff for project success and career development,, conducting weekly 1-1s and participate actively in the annual review process
- Identify strengths and challenges; drive and develop better behavior to create strong implementation staff
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure successful service delivery
- Drive the development and enhancement of methodologies and approaches to client delivery and provide thought leadership for internal practice development
- Actively participate in business development with existing and prospective clients including analysis, solutioning, scoping, and providing creative solutions leveraging CCL’s known solutions and services
- Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into tangible client deliverables including projects and detailed proposals, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports and project plans
- Create demos, work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- This job is remote friendly.
- Deadline: n/a
- Minimum 5 + years experience in implementation and consulting at a software or services company
- 2+ years experience project managing software implementations
- 1+ year working with sales to identify solutions and assist in the scoping and sizing of potential solutions
- Demonstrated abilities: defining solutions approach, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, and implementing practical business solutions
- Proven track record of developing a project plan and working autonomously to execute on it and hold all stakeholders accountable; attention to detail
- Previous experience managing and coaching teams, including remote staff
- Experience working with technical teams to deliver customizations, integrations, and custom solutions
- Understanding of mobile-messaging technologies (surveys, chatbots, SMS texting) plus experience with CRM solutions, knowledge of relational databases, and associated reporting technologies and solutions a plus
- Experience with Agile methodology and project management software
- Strong communication skills with executive leadership
- Ability to work in the United States without limitation