We are looking for a strong business analyst to create and improve City services. Are you passionate about details and workflow? Can you imagine a holistic vision for a program and break it down operationally to get there? Do you want to make an impact into how local city government operates? If yes, the Service Design Program Manager role may be your next career!
As Service Design Program Manager, you will manage process improvement projects using a human-centered design approach. Day-to-day activities will include:
- Documenting current processes and workflows
- Interacting with stakeholders to understand requirements and experiences
- Collaborating with City departments to streamline ordinances
- Procuring and managing software workflow tools
- Managing the program launch to roadmap improvements
- Share best practices with team members.
To qualify for this position you must possess:
- A Bachelor's of Science in Business, Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, and
- Three (3) years of experience in technology, project management, program management, business analysis, process improvement/ development or a related field related to the requirements for this position.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.