Nava is growing steadily to reimagine how our government serves its people, and we’re looking for a Product Manager to drive our vision forward.
You'll help us execute on our mission of reimagining the digital services our government provides. Working directly with government and across Nava’s engineering, design, and business teams, you’ll create experiences that improve the lives of millions of Americans. You care deeply about end users, and are passionate about crafting simple and usable solutions.
You’ll be responsible for being the market expert for our products, deeply understanding our end users and populations we serve, collaborating with leadership to understand and improve our product vision, actively communicating and pitching our vision to the Nava product team and government partners, and making sure the company is executing in the chosen product development direction.
Washington,DCAlso available in New York
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager of a cross-functional team
- Experience running and/or shipping consumer web applications
- Ability to generate very strong product plans and build buy-in across the team, our government partners, and other contractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for technical, user experience, and project management tradeoffs; enthusiastic communicator
- Strong bias towards action; ability to step up into team gaps and ambiguous situations to structure the team’s action plan
- Ability to execute with incomplete information; great product instincts and an ability to create order from divergent needs
- Ability to define a product objective, and logically reverse engineer the path and communications to achieve the objective
- Ability to identify market trends and shifts that will affect product direction, and updating plans based on future expectations
- An adaptive, empathetic, collaborative, and positive mindset
- If located in SF, travel to DC is required once a month