The Partnership for Public Service is a nonpartisan, nonprofit organization with a compelling mission: we are working to help make the federal government a more dynamic, innovative and effective servant of the American people, and we have a great team that helps make it happen.
Our staff is diverse in experience and perspective, but at our core we share a lot of the same traits. We are mission-driven, creative, collaborative, optimistic and inclusive.
This will be a key member of a team that is focused on expanding our work in the technology space. We are intentionally growing this program to create lasting and scalable change in government.
We are seeking a dynamic, collaborative and motivated professional to support the expansion and execution of the AI cohort over the next three years to eventually reach 150 SES leaders both in the Washington, DC area and in other regions where federal employees are heavily concentrated. In addition, this position may provide support for other technology programming that contributes to the Partnership’s mission more broadly.
Skills and responsibilities
- With senior-level oversight, manage deliverables and logistics of the AI cohort program and other large projects.
- Organize events and convenings with federal employees and other cross-sector stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with federal and private sector stakeholders to enable the long-term success of the AI cohort program.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal planning meetings and project meetings with external partners.
- Analyze evaluation data pertaining to our technology programming, offering a point of view and making recommendations to maximize impact and solve problems.
- Synthesize information and use it to create a clear and concise approach to executing work and deliverables.
- Effectively connect the Partnership’s leadership and technology programming to our broader mission.
- Demonstrate developed written, oral and presentational skills, managing external and internal program communications.
- This job is remote friendly.
- Deadline: n/a
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional work or military experience required.
- Minimum of two to four years of professional experience required.
- Familiarity using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint required.
- Experience working in the federal environment or consulting preferred.
- Familiarity with program evaluation preferred.
- Excellent communication, analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong relationship building and management skills with external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and value.
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage various priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and to organize multiple and varied projects simultaneously.
- Flexibility, a can-do attitude and willingness to pitch in.
- Passion for the mission of the Partnership for Public Service and our nonpartisan values.