Theory and Principle is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join its team in Portland, Maine. Theory and Principle is an industry-leading legal technology product design and development firm, working at the intersection of law, justice, and technology.
The QA Engineer will:
- Create product testing plans.
- Conduct regression testing.
- Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing.
- Conduct accessibility testing.
- Experience with automated testing preferred.
Skills and responsibilities
Required skills and experience:
- Deep knowledge and skills in QA testing methodologies and practices.
- Deep knowledge and skills in accessibility standards and testing, including screen reader testing.
- This job is remote friendly.
- Salary: , Benefits of working with us: Competitive Salary Medical, dental and vision plan; A take-as-much-as-you-need/want vacation policy; 401K; An inclusive environment of justice-minded software experts; A place to grow and learn while working on impactful projects
2+ years relevant experience in software quality assurance testing, preferably in an agency setting where multiple products require testing at a time.