At PowerMyLearning, we believe that students are most successful when supported by a triangle of strong learning relationships between students, teachers, and families. We partner with schools and districts nationwide to transform teaching and family engagement through professional development services and through our award-winning innovation, Family Playlists.PowerMyLearning is especially committed to students from low-income communities, students with learning differences, and English Language Learners.
Work closely with the National Manager of Partnerships to stand up the Inside Sales function. This includes developing strategy for Inside Sales; working closely with Marketing; developing plans and procedures for working with outside salespeople; and defining key metrics and indicators for day-to-day operation.
The Inside Partnership Manager will be responsible for all new and renewal school/district partnerships in specified states across the country and will report to the Managing Director of National Partnerships. The role is responsible for building relationships with Principals and key decision makers at the school-, district- and CMO-level to sell Family Playlist and professional development services.
The ideal candidate will be either a star Inside Sales Manager or a high performing Inside Sales representative who has strong marketing experience and is excited to do direct inside sales, grow revenue, and build their team at a mission-driven organization.
Skills and responsibilities
· Outbound calling to 30 plus individuals per day including leads, prospects, former customers, current customers.
· Quoting new business to establish new accounts and growing these accounts over time.
· Working with Marketing to develop outreach campaigns and other lead generation efforts.
· Following market trends regionally.
· Developing call plans that can be enhanced by multi-touch customer campaigns through different communication methods: MailChimp, mail-merge emails, webinars, conferences, calls, and point-to-point emails.
· Handling customer inquiries promptly and effectively
· Collaborating with Marketing, Product Development, and Implementation teams to drive a positive customer experience.
· Developing customer relationships where you become a trusted advisor for curriculum decisions.
· Conducting Zoom meetings and customer demos.
· Completing account management / retention activities in partnership with Outside Sales, and the Training team in order to grow revenue.
· Forecasting accurately.
· Tracking all activity in Salesforce and maintaining a clean pipeline.
- This job is remote friendly.
- Passion for PowerMyLearning’s mission
- At least five years meeting or exceeding your quota in an Inside Sales role
- Strong experience in K12 marketing
- Exceptional relationship-building and listening skills
- Demonstrated expertise in navigating multiple stakeholders (Principals, Assistant Principals, coaches, local district directors, superintendents, instructional and curriculum directors) to engineer the right solution for each customer
- Well-versed in federal funding, state initiatives, demographics, and the K-12 education landscape
- Proven organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility when priorities change
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience developing partnerships at the district level
- Demonstrated experience leading presentations
- Expertise with Salesforce or other CRM