BlueLabs is a leading provider of analytics services and technology for government, business, and campaigns. Founded in 2013 by senior members of the Obama for America re-election campaign team, we help our clients optimize their engagements with individual customers, supporters and stakeholders to achieve their goals.
BlueLabs’ government practice is at the forefront of revolutionizing the ways that citizens use and learn about government services. We specialize in creating personalized nudges that empower people with the information they need to take action and make informed choices. We work closely with internal government innovation groups, and build on the analytics methodology pioneered in e-commerce, advocacy, politics, and consumer finance.
At BlueLabs, we celebrate, support and thrive on differences. Not only do they benefit our services, products, and community, but most importantly, they are to the benefit of our team. Qualified people of all races, ethnicities, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, gender identities, marital status, religions, veterans statuses, and disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. As an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer, BlueLabs is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
BlueLabs’ Business Development Team is responsible for growing and diversifying BlueLabs’ client base and revenue. We are a fast-moving group that works collaboratively to sell custom analytics solutions for a variety of organizational challenges and client types. We work with prospective clients from first contact through contract and program implementation, making sure they receive the information and support they need to make optimal decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the proposal, contract and teaming agreement processes for multiple, complex six- and seven-figure government contracts
- Establish and maintain tracking and reporting processes that ensure the timely and accurate submission of required materials
- Work with BlueLabs’ data scientists, analysts and engineers to design solutions for prospective and current clients
- Prepare capability briefings and presentations
- Proactively build strong and lasting relationships with BlueLabs’ clients and teaming partners
This role is based in Washington, DC, reports to the Vice President of Business Development, and works closely with BlueLabs’ Government Practice. The salary for this position is $75,000 annually.
- Deadline: n/a
Who You Are
- You are detail-oriented and get energy from supporting a growing team
- You think in systems and solutions
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- We’re not building a team for a day - this is a project for the long haul. More than anything else, we’re looking for people who are excited by our mission, love to create, are honest about what they know, fascinated by what they don’t, and relish the opportunity to work with people who value the same.
You Probably Have
- Experience working in government or for a government contractor on complex projects
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with technical teams