ArdentMC is a trusted provider for geospatial information, cloud migration, and DevOps in the federal, state, and local business spheres, delivering quality products and outstanding performance initiative to every client. We not only provide clients, both internal and external, with the highest quality of goods and services, but also support employing embedded leadership and forward-leaning personnel to deliver and innovative and trusted improvement. From program management support to systems implementation and integration, ArdentMC provides proven best practices and expertise to assist our clients in overcoming their most challenging IT and organizational change efforts.
Candidate will be leading team of 4-5 individuals from junior to SME. You will be supporting the development, implementation, and tracking of a broad range of policies and related initiatives that improve the ability of Federal agencies to deliver IT services, manage IT resources, maximize IT investments, and anticipate emerging technologies.
As a Program Manager, you will support customer engagement to ensure the team meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer expectations and deliverables.
Responsible for management consulting engagement including policy development and oversight functions that improve the efficiency and effectiveness governmentwide initiatives. Work includes providing management consulting and stakeholder engagement for President’s Management Agenda for Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Support the development, implementation, and tracking of a broad range of policies and related initiatives that improve the ability of Federal agencies to deliver IT services, manage IT resources, maximize IT investments, and anticipate emerging technologies.
You will be on-site with the customer along with your team supporting varied development projects through to completion.
In this role, you and your team is supporting three initiatives:
1. President’s Management Agenda for OMB; GSA Emerging Technology Office of Government Wide Policy (technology research and policy development) and
2. IT Transparency Cross Agency Activity- assessment of progress to-date, recommendations on next steps, and
3. Developing communication strategy
• Translate client needs into executable tasks, direct teams to successfully meet project objectives, create and track project schedules, identify tasks, coordinate individual assignments, and determine and acquire additional resources, as needed.
• Proficient in analyzing the impact of current laws, regulations, and directing the development, implementation, and evaluation of new policies, or recommending changes to existing policies and procedures to address issues if and when needed.
• Working closely with customer stakeholders to determine requirements for projects, developing a project plan and timeline and working the project to completion with the development team
• Monitoring and managing project financials
• Managing risks and issues; determining best course of action for mitigation
• Providing reliable financial and project deadline forecasts to leadership.
• Identifying and developing new opportunities on current project(s).
• Frequently representing the organization to external customers/clients.
• Managing internal as well as external resources; managing task and deliverables to completion using resource management skills
• Encouraging skill development of other project team members.
• Providing performance feedback for team members.
• Review and provide input into project deliverables (i.e. assessment reports, strategic guidance, etc.)
• Performing other duties as needed or assigned
Washington,DCIt is walking distance to metro station in downtown DC (option to work remotely up to two days)
- This job is remote friendly.
- Deadline: n/a
• Bachelor (or equivalent) degree, or compensating experience.
• Experience with managing and leading consulting teams (evaluation analysis, technical writers, SME policy analysts)
• 10+ years’ experience in project management, requirements analysis/business analysis; preferably in federal government policy (technology research and policy development), OMB, policy development, communication strategy, technology research, and similar field.
• PMP required * (May be given a chance to obtain PMP within the first 90 days of employment)
• Demonstrated basic knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
• Self-directed and independent, adaptable, flexible, organized and detail-oriented.
• Client facing experience, and superior customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong collaboration skills with internal and external stakeholders.
• US. Citizenship OR Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder). Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government suitability check.
Previous work experience with GSA and Office of Management and Budget, and Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO)-working on drafting policies, doing technology research analysis and managing team of consultant.