Vidaloop is a nonpartisan organization building technology solutions that reduce voting barriers and strengthen American democracy. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees, and embrace diversity.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. We will be advancing the election industry with the goal of increasing voter turnout and creating a government that better represents its population.
This role requires expert knowledge in iOS security practices. You will be required to create apps that meet the most stringent security requirements which will require knowledge of malware and root device detection, secure network communication, secure storage, trusted execution environments, various encryption protocols and blockchain transactions.
Why work at Vidaloop?
- Make an impact
- Grow with an early-stage startup
- Thrive in a flexible, autonomous environment
- Work with a modern tech stack
Skills and responsibilities
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
$100,000.00-$125,000.00yearly, Based on experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development with Swift
- Working knowledge of iOS security features
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Knowledge of blockchain fundamentals
- Node.js experience
- TypeScript Experience
- Android Development Experience
- Thrive in early-stage startup environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability and personal accountability
- Self-motivated and resourceful individual
- Curious, life long learner who enjoys solving interesting problems
- Bonus: Politically and socially engaged; excited about elections industry
Apply directly at email@example.com