CoProcure is an early-stage, venture-backed technology startup building a marketplace for the $1.5T local public purchasing industry. Local government procurement is 7% of US GDP and touches the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans. But information inefficiencies in public purchasing cost taxpayers over $300B each year. CoProcure allows governments to find and reuse competitively bid contracts, saving staff time, taxpayer dollars, and reducing the cost of selling to governments for businesses. Today, public servants from over 200 jurisdictions use CoProcure each month for contract search. We’re backed by Leadout Capital and Neo. Join us as we improve public purchasing to reinvest billions of dollars into our communities where they matter most.
We’re recruiting a product-minded, entrepreneurial full stack web developer to work on all parts of our product, across the web stack. This is a chance to design and build lasting systems, own major products and pieces of infrastructure, and create a culture of excellence in engineering. You’ll have a large amount of autonomy, ownership in the product’s development, and leadership responsibility. You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Enjoy being a generalist. Frontend, backend — you’re willing to do anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. You’re comfortable with high levels of ambiguity and autonomy.
- Are excited to have an outsized impact on our company and on the social and business consequences of making government more efficient.
Skills and responsibilities
- Build new features, products, and systems for our users.
- Collaborate to identify and prioritize the most impactful improvements to our product.
- Create and improve development and deployment processes.
San Francisco,CAThis is an on-site, full-time position with our team based in San Francisco, CA.
- Deadline: n/a
- 2+ years of full-time, relevant industry experience.
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Ability to turn vague requirements into clear deliverables with minimal guidance.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Passion for impact.
- Experience and/or interest in local government.
- Entrepreneurial and/or startup experience.