Pro Bono Net is recruiting for a Community Support Associate to join our diverse team of attorneys, technologists and community engagement specialists working to expand access to justice. Pro Bono Net is a national nonprofit that brings the power of the law to all by building cutting-edge digital tools and fostering collaborations with the nation’s leading civil legal organizations. The Community Support Associate will provide support to end users and administrators of digital tools and platforms that help thousands of people each year solve life-changing legal issues, and that strengthen the work of advocates serving them. We are looking for a motivated, collaborative and versatile team member who is excited about learning and helping to grow our community support strategies.
This is a full-time position based in New York City. To learn more about our programs and partners visit https://www.probono.net/our-work and https://www.immigrationadvocates.org/projects.
- Analyze and respond to technical inquiries from partner organizations and questions from administrators and end users of our systems
- Work with product and technology teams to track and resolve issues through our Help Desk and ticketing systems
- Manage communication to help ensure that users and partners feel understood and that their requests are being properly managed
- Support product testing efforts and external communication about product releases
- Understand user needs, watch for trends, and proactively support users and partners to foster a positive community experience
- Assist with basic platform configurations and HelpCenter configuration requests
- Assist with keeping relevant HelpCenter content and product documentation up-to-date
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to guide product and community support improvements
- Assist with trainings and demonstrations to help partners adopt new tools and promising practices, and to share successful strategies internally and with the field at large
- Maintain a thorough understanding of platform features, and keep up to date on new functions
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive nonprofit salary and a generous benefits package, including health, vision and dental insurance, four weeks of paid vacation, a flexible work environment and other perks. You can expect to work with a collaborative, hard-working team committed to making a positive impact in the world, and opportunities for growth for the right candidate.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com with Community Support Associate in the subject heading. No calls or faxes please. Application deadline of January 5, 2020, but applications will be considered on a rolling basis. Only those offered interviews will be contacted.
Pro Bono Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, people with disabilities, immigrants, veterans, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender people, and those with lived experiences in the communities we serve are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Deadline: n/a
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent training or experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer-facing technology, training or program support role. Previous experience in customer relationship management or product support highly valued
- A high level of comfort with technology and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to work with individuals with a range of technological expertise in an effective and empathetic manner
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with ability to multitask, establish priorities and track projects
- Strong self-motivation, with ability to thrive and be resourceful in a dynamic environment with new challenges to solve
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate on team projects involving on-site and remote collaborators
- Previous experience with ZenDesk, JIRA or similar systems a plus