The Senior System Administrator will work on an integrated team of analysts, developers and testers for our Government client. The team uses the VA PMAS Waterfall methodology with possible use of Agile methodology on individual projects.
- Participate in daily team scrum meeting and as needed meetings with the client.
- Lead the effort to move applications and Database into an Azure Cloud environment
- Installation and configuration of Websphere Application Servers (WAS)
- Installation and configuration of Web Applications on the WAS server
- Installation and configuration of InfoSphere DataStage
- Management of Jenkins to automate builds and deploy software
- Management of scripts and environment properties files
- SSL Certificate management
- User account creation and modification as well as credential management at the server level (Kerberos)
- Script creation and modification for automating processes (deploying and monitoring)
- Azure stack creation and maintenance
- Docker scripts to manage installations
Tysons,VAremote work availble, required to work EST work hours
- This job is remote friendly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Azure Cloud Scripting/Creating and management of VMs (as well as Azure stacks)
- Docker Experience
- Scripting (Python, C-Shell, Bourne, MS-DOS)
- Installation and Maintenance of Web Applications
- Management of WebSphere Application Servers
- Jenkins (Atlassian)
- Networking knowledge (user permissions and rights as well as Active Directory knowledge)
- MS SQL Experience
- SSL certificate and keychain knowledge
- Windows Scheduler
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic Programming in Java
- ETL/DataStage InfoSphere knowledge
- Microsoft SSRS Reports
- RESTFul and Other Web Services
- Fraud Waste and Abuse knowledge a plus