Agile Six is a full spectrum digital transformation company on a mission to build world-class technology products by establishing Agile Human Centered Design processes within and across our Federal Government. We are a leader and core contributor to the emerging civic tech movement. Agile Six drives Digital Transformation and Modernization by helping organizations develop human centered ecosystem to support both service design/delivery and procurement. In so doing, we help critical government agencies improve and expand digital services delivery from the ground up, by shifting organizational culture toward Human Centered Research and Design (HCD) executed using Agile Development Frameworks facilitated by Agile Procurement Processes.
You would report to the VP of Delivery and be the main point of contact for this project. This will be a team that primarily consists of researchers and working very closely with the client.
- Coordinate the activities and deliverables of multiple teams focused on potentially diverse topics
- Engage closely with our CMS partners to build and prioritize the research work and expectations for deliverables
- Develop an expert understanding of the users’ needs and champion these in key deliverables
- Understand the level of effort for specific projects and build teams around those projects
- Work with the team and CMS to set measurable goals and report against these to demonstrate progress against stated benefits
- Communicate, both orally and in writing, with CMS in the planning and control of this project
Baltimore,MDWe prefer someone in the Baltimore / Woodlawn commuting area for this senior role.
- Has experience delivering HCD, service design, and/or research endeavors that are focused on policy and process rather than solely software development
- Is eager to implement the intent of these processes towards impacting policy and process
- Has a commitment to making real change and improving outcomes through intrinsically driven teams
- Has a strong ability to understand the larger CMS ecosystem and healthcare space in order to ensure work performed is applicable in that context
- Can coordinate teams focused on potentially diverse topics, with the ability to dive in to support those teams as necessary
- Is comfortable being accountable for a highly visible and engaging piece of work
- Has an understanding of agile delivery techniques and tools
- Has a working knowledge of project management tools (i.e Jira, Confluence, and Slack) and techniques
- Is a self-motivated contributor, who can work inter-dependently within teams
- Possesses strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills that are tailored to the needs of the audience