The campaign is run by a small, well-organized, and motivated team, backed by volunteers and supporters across the country. We're searching for hard-working and kind people to join us. We are committed to radical transparency and fairness, and are steadfast in our work to share Pete's vision with the country. We don't stand for harassment or discrimination of any kind.
Mayor Pete is a different type of politician, and we are a different kind of team. Our goals require collaboration across all departments and our structure facilitates that.
Pete for America is building our data and analytics teams in states, and we need people who have experience working with data and organizing.
This role will help our teams in states organize and strategize voter contact in a fully integrated and creative way. You will help us be smarter, more creative and efficient in our outreach to voters through every channel available. The data team is here to build analytical, research driven thinking into every layer of our campaign.
Skills and responsibilities
- Work closely with the organizing team to develop a data driven program
- Analyze the campaign’s performance in every part of voter contact, from field to digital to SMS, and identify areas for growth
- Coordinate data across different tools used by the campaign to create a holistic view of voter outreach
- Take a human centered approach to data, and always remember that data is a tool to tell a story, understand narratives, and enable others to do their best work.
- Are excited about reaching voters in a way that engages and excites them, and always trying to improve the voter’s overall experience with the Pete for America team.
- Can listen to the goals and challenges of other team members and develop systems and processes to improve their work and help their programs come to life.
- Are comfortable working with all types of data, and have experience with the voter file and voter data.
- Understand that organizing and face-to-face conversations are how we win elections, and can think creatively with what metrics we hold organizers accountable to and how we measure success.
- Embed an evidence driven, research based approach into your decision making processes from day one.
- Think creatively about data, and are excited by the idea of developing new and different ways to engage voters through data.
- Are organized and can execute under tight deadlines.