At SeamlessDocs, our mission is to empower a more beautiful and accessible government. While we believe government already is beautiful, we are convinced that the interactions between citizens and their government should be efficient, accessible and seamless.
To us, beautiful means using our individual talents, experience and quirks to create an inclusive experience for all people, because we all deserve an equal and enjoyable online experience.
We are people of all genders, ages, backgrounds and ethnicities; people of diverse sexual orientations; people of diverse religious and philosophical beliefs; people from a range of socio-economic circumstances; people living with disabilities, visible and invisible. We are all one, combining and intersecting; none of us can be defined by a single trait.
At SeamlessDocs, we stand together working towards a future that is accessible for all.
Skills and responsibilities
- Change the way that citizens interact with their government
- Participate in thorough code reviews with a goal of illustrating quality engineering practices and to produce the highest quality code possible.
- Understand business requirements and a strong focus on customer user experiences
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and UX Designer to understand business requirements & UX
- Provide mentoring and support to fellow team members in best practices
- Work as part of an agile development team
- Keep abreast of new Front End industry trends
New York,NYGreat office located a stone's throw away from the Flatiron building and Madison Square Park in NYC
- Deadline: n/a
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with React / Redux
- Familiarity with good testing practices
- Passion, creativity, a great attitude.