Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
As the Product Marketing Manager at Higg Co reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for revenue optimization through customer insights and competitive analysis. You will help Higg Co define a deeper understanding of existing and new users, customer segments, competitors and revenue opportunities. You will be responsible for setting pricing, promotion, and positioning strategy while working closely with teams across the organization to ensure successful product launches.
Skills and responsibilities
- Understand Higg users through research, deep data analysis, and reviewing our competitors
- Develop methodology, approach and programs to effectively collect data on Higg users and user behavior when data does not exist
- Conduct market research and to inform go-to-market, product, and corporate development decisions
- Deeply understand how to scope, execute, and track marketing strategies and campaigns needed to reach different customer segments through various channels
- Develop product pricing and positioning informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on product launches and promotions that may include identifying discounts, improving conversion rates, A/B testing (email and web) and driving incremental sales
- Collaborate and work with engineering and creative teams to create engaging online experiences that ultimately lead to conversion
- Document and report on promotional and program performance
- Help prioritize new revenue programs and initiatives through detailed modeling and data analysis
- Dive deep into metrics across business functions to measure, analyze and report on outputs, sales attribution and drivers
- Higgs’ clients are global organizations, and as such staff sometimes works early or later hours and travel globally
San Francisco,CALocation Flexible
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes:
- Self-starter with track record of developing customer insights through deep data analysis, creating strategies to reach customers, and tracking results
- Experience conducting both quantitative and qualitative market research that inform go-to-market strategies
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management, and the ability to simplify a complex suite of solutions to resonate with customers
- User-centered, data driven, and analytical mindset with a passion for UI/UX design
- Deep knowledge of how to model and forecast revenue initiatives and programs as well as analyze performance
- You have a commitment to sustainability as evidenced by your professional or life experience.
- You thrive in fast-paced, cross-functional environments and are comfortable navigating ambiguity in your role. You can be scrappy when the need arises and are a committed team player.
- BA/BS with 7 + years marketing, sales, or management consulting experience especially with SaaS and B2B
- Experience using Google Analytics, WordPress and Excel are required
- Experience querying & analyzing large datasets (Tableau, SQL, etc.) nice to have