Higg Co is a technology company that delivers, implements, and supports the Higg Index for consumer goods industries. Developed by the Sustainable Apparel Coalition, the Higg Index is a suite of tools that enables brands, retailers, and facilities of all sizes — at every stage in their sustainability journey — to accurately measure and score a company or product’s sustainability performance. The Higg Index delivers a holistic overview that empowers businesses to make meaningful improvements that protect the well-being of factory workers, local communities, and the environment.
As a Product Manager at Higg Co, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer, you will collaborate closely with external partners and internal cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users. You will focus on helping enhance the existing suite of products to support our brand, retail and facility users.
Skills and responsibilities
- Collaborate across internal and external teams to develop and help lead the product strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the new product development process from conception through design, release, and iteration.
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy.
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases.
- Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers. Ensure delivery of the best end-to-end customer experience
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions.
- Know not only our product but also our competitors.
- Communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, partners and internal teams
- Represent the team with cross-functional partners and senior company leaders in order to align resources and prioritization
- Flexible to work early or late hours and travel globally to support Higg Co’s clientbase of global organizations
San Francisco,CALocation Flexible
Qualifications, Experience, and Attributes
- Collaborate with peers to deliver consistent technology and experiences across our portfolio
- Demonstrate sound technical and business judgment
- Collaborate with designers & architects, rapidly learn new technologies, and choose the right technologies and solutions
- Dive deep into the intricacies of the customers’ context and the operational characteristics of the product
- Communicate to executives, peers, and staff with impact, eloquence, and authenticity
- Ensure features and associated documentation are clear and easily consumable by the engineering team
- Demonstrated experience building organizational relationships, partnering with and influencing teams while commanding the respect of the individuals on the team
- Product development or engineering experience in sustainability, supply chain, and/or SaaS required
- Depth of experiences with Web Services, experiences with UI Frameworks, Cloud, Data Science / Analytics, Microservices are a big plus
- BS/Masters in related discipline