NextRequest is a mission-driven company committed to using technology to reshape how the public interacts with government. We build software that makes it simple and easy for local governments to manage and respond to public records requests (also known as Freedom of Information Act Requests).
What you’ll do:
- Onboard new customers: document their needs, develop a customer success plan, configure their NextRequest portal, and lead trainings
- Provide ongoing support by answering questions about the software and coordinating with engineers to troubleshoot issues
- Conduct regular webinars on how to use NextRequest
- Write documentation and create videos on how to use NextRequest features
- Identify and execute on ways to improve our onboarding and support processes to make them more efficient and impactful
- Be a voice for the customer: gather feedback about the product, provide input on features under development, and test out new releases
- Additional projects that fit your experience and the company needs—possibilities include contributing to the NextRequest blog, helping with QA testing, analyzing data on user behavior, building out in-app tutorials and more!
Skills and responsibilities
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have experience managing the rollout of enterprise software, ideally at or for a government agency
- Are extremely organized, with the ability to manage a dozen or more concurrent onboardings and ensure that nothing falls through the cracks
- Have excellent interpersonal skills: you’ll need to be able to build rapport with customers and make them feel comfortable with technology that may be outside their comfort zone
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Have lots of curiosity, initiative, and creativity: when you see a process that could be improved or an opportunity that’s being missed you jump on it
- Have experience working in local government
- Have experience working remotely or with a distributed team
San Francisco,CAOur main office and your manager are based in San Francisco (with offices in the Raleigh-Durham, Boston, Philadelphia, Seattle, and Minneapolis metros), but we are open to hiring remotely anywhere in the US for this role.
- This job is remote friendly.