Callisto is a San Francisco-based nonprofit organization that creates technology to combat sexual assault, empower survivors, and advance justice. Specifically, we create websites that make it easier for sexual assault survivors to report and name their assailant and enable the detection of repeat sexual offenders. We also connect survivors to attorneys who advise them on their options to seek justice. We are funded by earned revenue from partner institutions and by philanthropic supporters, including Google.org, Y Combinator, Greylock Partners, and the Skoll Foundation.
We are a rapidly growing and powerful team, united in the belief that we can create a more safe and just world.
Callisto seeks a seasoned Executive Assistant to optimize the time, energy, and efficiency of our CEO. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the CEO, executing a range of administrative duties including calendar management, internal and external communication on behalf of the CEO, and travel and meeting preparations.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a wide range of experience supporting C-suite executives. They are knowledgeable about the full scope of the Executive Assistant’s role and are able to quickly adapt to the unique needs and work style of whomever they support.
Skills and responsibilities
- Structure the CEO's schedule (calendar and task lists) in line with her personal work style as well as organizational and personal priorities
- Prepare the CEO for internal and external meetings, including creating agendas and prep docs, ensuring follow-up, and coordinating tasks for the team
- Act as point of contact between the CEO, the Callisto team, and external parties to enable the CEO to focus on top priorities
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Support the management of the governing board by preparing reports and presentations for quarterly meetings, taking minutes, and ensuring follow up
- Prepare reports, presentations, and briefs for both team members and external stakeholders
- Arrange travel and conference prep for the CEO
- Salary: , DOE
- 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to a C-suite executive or senior management
- Experience managing the calendar and email of an executive
- Experience booking travel
- Knowledge of Google Suite (primarily Gmail and Google Calendar)
- Preferred: Knowledge of Asana or other project management software