FoodCorps believes every school should be a healthy school and every child – regardless of race, place or class – deserves to be well nourished and ready to learn. In underserved communities across the country, our AmeriCorps leaders teach students about healthy food through hands-on lessons, partner with farmers and food service workers to create nutritious and delicious school meals, and collaborate with communities to insure a long-term culture of health. Building on this foundation of direct impact, FoodCorps pursues systemic strategies that will benefit all of our nation’s 100,000 schools.
We are currently seeking a full-time Salesforce Platform Lead to join our Information Technology team. The position is responsible for ensuring the overall health and reliable operation of FoodCorps’ core business applications, while working to optimize existing and new features, increase adoption, enhance data quality and provide excellent support within the organization.
- Current business applications include: Salesforce (Nonprofit Success Pack, Pardot, Click & Pledge, Phone2Action, WebMerge, AdobeSign), FormAssembly, WordPress, and Sage Intacct. Future additions to this suite may include an HRIS, data visualization software, and Salesforce Communities.
The Salesforce Platform Lead will be a versatile resource who has a passion for technology and enjoys solving business problems. Primary to the success of this role will be the ability to identify and translate business needs, design and propose solutions, plan and administer delivery, and prototype working models as required through an agile methodology. This role requires a combination of analytical, technical, planning and communication skills. A demonstrated commitment to diversity and inclusion with a desire to work for social and racial justice is also key in this role.
Skills and responsibilities
- Perform business and technical analysis, document user stories, business process flows, and create comprehensive business requirements and user-centered design documentation.
- Design and implement customizations and enhancements, including creation of custom objects, workflow rules, automated actions, process builder, flows, etc.
- Manage the testing process; create test plans and scripts, coordinate participants, and evaluate results.
- Provide users with technical support, and log and track system problems through resolution.
- Mobilize users to perform data upkeep through duplicate management, report management, and dashboard development.
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, lists, and other configuration variables.
- Engage and lead stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle discovery and requirements gathering to implementation within the scope of a business applications projects.
- Perform research, evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Manage outside developers, provide guidance on solution requirements, technical design, and integration.
- Provide ongoing end-user training, including one-on-one for new staff and ongoing education for all users as needed.
- This job is remote friendly.
- Deadline: n/a
- Minimum of 1 year Salesforce experience
- 3+ years of experience administering, configuring and customizing Salesforce, or combination of other CRM such as CiviCRM, Blackbaud Luminate CRM or Raiser's Edge NXT, or Microsoft Dynamics
Skills of the Ideal Candidate:
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Experience in system architecture, development and Integration using Salesforce and other cloud-based platforms (specifically as they relate to the above responsibilities)
- Proven ability to translate business needs into technological solutions.
- Project management experience with external and internal teams – ability to problem-solve across multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with staff at all levels, particularly with non-technical partners.
- Able to work independently and across departments and teams.
- Experience training end-users
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Experience working in intercultural environments.
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop technical knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.