CommunityConnect Labs is a fast-growing technology social enterprise that provides technology and consulting to some of the most innovative local governments and large nonprofits in America. Our team are exceptional leaders in this field. Our work has been featured in the New York Times and at Data for Good. We provide mobile communication solutions for government and service providers to engage residents, provide information and services digitally.
Come join a highly-committed team of amazing people who are building tools to enable government and nonprofits better help low-income people. We are a group of Stanford, UPenn, Wellesley, and Harvard grads.
We seek a Lead Engineer/Architect to lead our engineering team building innovative mobile technology products and solutions for government programs such as the Census, Homelessness, and Job Training,
Skills and responsibilities
You will be responsible for leading the design, development, modification and evaluation of technology solutions:
- Interface with Product Managers to determine key requirements (30%)
- Work with Engineering, QA and Ops teams to identify and resolve code issues (25%)
- Design and develop full stack application business logic using Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, XML and other related technologies (25%)
- Administrative activities (people management, staffing, etc.) (20%)
- Lead a team of Software Engineers and QA Engineers in Agile development methodologies
- Work with with Product to understand business requirements and prioritize team backlog
- Analyze defects and stories and guide team members to completion
- Analyze existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharts, perform coding, and test/debug programs.
- Deadline: n/a
5+ years’ experience in software engineering
Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, XML
Previous work with Twilio’s APIs and platform