Ad Hoc brings small teams of highly skilled professionals from the private sector to build government software right the first time.
Solving government technology problems is about attacking big problems with the design, engineering, and compassion. We’re committed to continually improving what we build and staying focused on user needs for the long haul.
As a Business Development/Capture Manager at Ad Hoc, you’ll be a key member of the Growth Team and will contribute directly to our goal of cultivating new customer relationships. You will be responsible for developing and nurturing a pipeline of new business leads and will work closely with our internal teams as well as customers and industry partners throughout the opportunity lifecycle.
You understand the Federal Civilian market and have a passion for addressing the challenges government agencies face in delivering software solutions. You embrace change and a dynamic remote work environment, and you thrive in shaping opportunities that align with our mission to empower government customers to deliver superior digital services.
What you’ll do:
Shape and deliver on a strategy to cultivate new customer relationships in strategic Federal Civilian agencies:
- Leverage your customer experience with agencies such as CMS, VA, OPM, GSA, SSA
- Identify current and multi-year opportunities to expand the business pipeline
- Develop partner relationships that support the capture strategy
- Maximize current IDIQ contract vehicles to earn work via task orders and identify new contract vehicles to pursue that support strategy
Develop and oversee implementation of capture strategies and proposal approaches:
- Participate as a significant member of business acquisition initiatives (i.e.., all RFx activities)
- Cultivate and manage pipeline for target agencies
- Execute call plans and capture activities in alignment with company priorities and values
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years experience in federal contracting, preferably in Federal Civilian, or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of leading successful business development/capture efforts
- Experience with multi-award contract vehicles, task order bids, and price-to-win strategy
- Ability to work in a dynamic and virtual environment, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Company-Subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.